Avenue de la Gare, Mascouche, QC.
Mascouche is a suburb north of the island of Montreal, in southern Quebec, Canada. Located near highways 25 and 640, Mascouche is easily accessible and close to major urban centers.
Population of Mascouche: 50,455 (2021)
Average age: 38 years
Population projection for 2031: 66,665
Household projection for 2031: 25,355
60% of the population is under 45 years old
Population density per km²: 436.4 (2016)
AN UNPARALLELED QUALITY OF LIFE
• 44 parks and green spaces;
• 22 km of walking trails, 24 km of bicycle paths and 19 km of ski and snowshoe trails;
• 7 elementary schools and 3 high schools;
• 4 daycare centers and 12 daycare centers;
• Access to highways 25 and 640;
• Commuter train and state of the art train station;
• Restaurants, boutiques and shopping centers;
• Clinics and hospital nearby;
• More than 100 cultural, community and sports organizations.
• Natural environment: 37%;
• Agricultural area: 73%.
From 2005 to 2015, more than 7,462 new homes were built in Mascouche;
Between 2006 and 2011, nearly 10,000 people chose to settle in Mascouche. Nearly 2/3 of them came from the Montreal area;
A labour pool of 310,000 people in the North Shore, including more than 20,000 in the MRC Les Moulins;
More than 40% of the population has a college certificate, a college diploma, a university certificate and a university degree.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHUREDOWNLOAD THE SPEC SHEET