Located just 20 minutes from downtown Montreal, ROSEFELLOW. INDUSTRIAL 2.0 has an area of 670,000 sq.ft. and is in a major economic hub. Geographically, ROSEFELLOW. INDUSTRIAL 2.0, being in Pointe-Claire, is considered the central municipality in the West Island of Montreal, has national linkages through the Trans-Canadian Highway, and municipal linkages through St-Jean Boulevard and Brunswick Boulevard. Furthermore, it is in close proximity to the Pierre-Elliott Trudeau Airport and Canada Post sorting facility. Some of the advantages ROSEFELLOW. INDUSTRIAL 2.0 has to offer are:
- The city of Pointe-Claire’s availability rate decreased to a new all-time low of 1.5%, while asking net rents and sales prices hit new historic highs
- Accessible by Montreal island’s two major highways
- Served by a complete bus and commuter rail system
- Just minutes from Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport and Canada Post sorting facility
- Part of a major maritime, rail and road transportation hub
- Direct access to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport via Reverchon ave.
The West Island boasts a broad mix of industrial, technological, and scientific firms. It is a vast, extensively developed area with many attractive features: a strong and cosmopolitan entrepreneurial community, unique industrial specializations, and a skilled workforce.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHUREDOWNLOAD THE SPEC SHEET